Free PF Changs Recipe








PFChang's™ Orange Peel Chicken

PFChang's™ Orange Peel Chicken
PF Chang's™ Orange Peel Chicken

Tuesday, February 15, 2011















How an Online Recipe Book Saved My Kitchen

By John Sanders



For awhile now, my wife has been asking me to learn how to cook. I've been hesitant to do so because my wife is a wonderful cook and I know as much about cooking as Christopher Lowell does about the NFL. So in my mind I'd never had the need or desire to become the next Bobby Flay.

But after some loving nagginng, errr encouragement from my wife, and almost burning down my kitchen trying to boil a pot of water, I decided it was time to learn how to do this cooking thing.

But if I was going to do this, I wanted to find MY kind of recipe book online. The online recipe book I was after had to meet the following 3 important criteria:

1. The recipe book had to be easy to follow. A must, since I've proven I have the culinary I.Q. equivalent to sweet Corky on that bad '90's sitcom.

2. The recipe book had to be affordable. I wanted to invest in a good recipe book, because it would make me more committed. If I just relied on free online recipes, I would have no skin in the game. Having said that, I didn't want to pay too much either. Plus, a lot of the free recipes online were either garbage or didn't have a collection of easy-to-make meals that I liked.

3. The recipe book had to have a variety of dishes. I knew if I got an online recipe book with just one type of cuisine, I would get bored and, or frustrated.

After about of week of researching different recipe books online, I found the crown jewel, the mother of all online recipe books. It's called "America's Most Wanted Recipes". It was a weird feeling, because the only time I get excited about food is when there's a hot plate of something I love sitting in front of me. But as I read about this online recipe book, I was genuinely excited about the cool dishes I could start making.

It hit on all MY criteria for a good recipe book. Best of all, and what really caught my attention was that it full of spectacular recipes from my favorite restaurants like PF Chang's, Chili's, Red Lobster, The Cheese Cake Factory and many more.

America's Most Wanted Recipes would be the recipe book that would finally take me from a culinary dud to a gourmet stud :). I was a little cautious at first, because I saw a lot of other recipe books both free and for sale that claimed to have copy cat restaurant recipes. But after looking at all the options, America's Most Wanted Recipes by Chef Ron Davis was the real deal. It's the #1 selling online recipe book on ClickBank, it's sold on Amazon with magnifient reviews, and Ron and his staff have spent literally thousands of hours perfecting the recipes and made them easy to understand.

As I read all the different recipes and dishes from my favorite restaurants, I realized that for less than the cost of taking my little family to a night out at Chili's, I would literally have an encyclopedia of recipes of my favorite dishes!

I can take my culinary plunge by cooking such things as PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps, Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls, and Panda Express' Orange Chicken.

Best of all this online recipe book is an E-book, so that means I can quickly download it and start cooking the delicious recipes right away.

Only time will tell, but this online recipe book is so easy to follow, and so fun use that it could take this pot bellied food lover from a culinary disaster into a lean mean cooking master.

The site is dedicated to inspiring all those who are culinary challenged to learn how to cook their favorite restaurant foods.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Sanders





No comments:

Post a Comment